Ultima Hydraulic Steel Hand Pumps (P-series)
|FOB Price:||US $80-390 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $80-390/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: P-series
- Type: Handheld
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Pressure: 700bar
- Max Handle Effort (Kg): 39-49kg
- OEM: Yes
- Payment: T/T
- Delivery Time: 3-10 Days After Receive Payment
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Pressure Medium: Oil
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal
- Product Name: Ultima Hydraulic Steel Hand Pumps (P-Series)
- Oil Capacity: 770-7423cm3
- Weight with Oil: 6.2-27.7kg
- Stock: Yes
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu(Mainland), China
- Trademark: Kiet, Enerpac, Hytorc, Titan, Hytorc
- Specification: CE ISO9001; 2008
- Kiet high pressure hydraulic steel hand pumps are the solution for tough jobs
- Reduced handle effort and ergonomic grip for less operator fatigue
- Two-speed operation for fast and easy operation (except P-39)
- Vent free reservoir eliminates spills
- Quick grip handle allows for easy transport
- Integral reservoir over-pressurization protection
- All steel construction, chrome plated plunger and wiper system for durable, long lasting performance
- 4-way valving on the P-84 and P-464 for operation of double-acting cylinders
Kiet is a professional manufacturing in hydraulic tools and products, we have been in the industry for more than 20 years. Since the establishment in 1995, we successfully transformed from OEM manufacturer to create our own brand Kiet, and our factory has been approved by CE, ISO9001: 2008 consecutively. Our products have been widely used in petrochemical, cement, shipbuilding, steel plant, and heavy constructions areas, etc.
Our main product category includes:
· Hydraulic cylinders and jacks
· Hydraulic bolting tools such as hydraulic torque wrench
· Hydraulic bolt tensioners, nut splitters.
Q1: How can contact sales?
A1: Please call: 0086 18121376369 for pre-sales or click the contact find our website and email address.
Q2: How can I buy Kiet products in my country?
A2: Please send us an inquiry or email, we will reply to your if there is distributor in your country.
Q3: Can I have Kiet products catalog and price list?
A3: Please visit our English website: www.chinakiet.COM/en to download our E-catalog, and send us an email for price list
Q4: How long does it take to get the product If I place an order?
A4: If products stock available, after confirmation of your payment or advance payment, we will pack and deliver in 3-7 days. If you select international parcel service, it can be arrived in 3-7 days. If it is by sea shipment, it will take 15-45 days depending on different locations.
Q5: How to make payment?
A5: First send us an inquiry, and we will reply you quotation, if our price suits you, we will prepare proforma invoice with our banking details.
Q6: Manufacturing time?
Q6: Please send us an inquiry for stock condition, if we don't have stock, and it is our standard products (refer to our model), it can be produced in 10-20 days. If it is customized, not our standard products, it will take 20-45 days to produce.
Why Choose Kiet?
Quality --- Kiet has been in the industry for than 20 years. We have been trusted by domestic mega stated-state owned companies, as well as international distributors and renowned brands. We put quality as lifeline. We never manufacture or sale defected product, or lowering our price at the cost of products quality.
Service --- Kiet promised to respond to customers products quality or service in 24 hours reported, and solutions shall be provided in 48 hours.
For more information about the products please contact me as below:
Lily Huang I Manager I
Mobile: +86 18036786987
Office: +86 523 81569666 I Fax: +86 523 86186999 I
Hydraulic Tools Manufacturing Leader !
Jiangsu Canete Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
Factory: No.199, Jing Er Road, Economic Development zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu of China.
|Model||Pump Type||Usable Oil Capacity (cm3)||Pressure Rating (bar)||Oil Displacement per Stroke(cm3)||Max.Handle Effort (kg)||Piston Stroke(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|1st stage||2nd stage||1st stage||2nd stage|